20 Reasons to Spend the Labour Day Weekend in Québec City
Treat yourself to a stay in Québec City for the Labour Day Weekend and fill up on fun during the last long weekend of the summer before heading into your fall routine.
1. Explore the prettiest streets of Old Québec while giving your Instagram account a major boost. Share your memories with us: #Quebeccite.
2. Admire the works of Renoir, Degas and Van Gogh as part of the Lasting Impressions immersive exhibition presented in the Old Port.
3. Enjoy the Alexander McQueen, Art Meets Fashion exhibition at Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec.
4. Discover more than 120 solutions to climate change in the Our Time on Earth exhibition at Musée de la civilisation.
6. Take the river shuttle that connects the Old Port to Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré to explore the attractions of Côte-de-Beaupré.
7. Enjoy a tour of Île d'Orléans to sample delicious local goods in a charming setting.
8. Get a taste of winter at Blizz, a pop-up like no other at Montmorency Falls Park where visitors can experience the magic of the Québec Winter Carnival.
9. Follow Les Passages Insolites, a 2 km walk in Petit-Champlain and Old Port areas to see works that will spark your imagination and tickle your funny bone, dreamed up by contemporary artists from here and abroad.
10. Have a sweet treat at one of the best ice cream spots around.
11. Tour the region’s top microbreweries with Broue-Tours Québec.
12. Have a meal on one of the most beautiful terraces in and around Québec City.
13. Do a little shopping in one of Québec City neighbourhoods.
14. Rent a bike and enjoy the numerous bike paths in town and around.
16. Participate in the various activities of the Québec City Pride Festival.
17. Discover Onhwa’ Lumina, a multimedia pathway in the forest to meet the Wendat people.
19. Attend the free circus show at Parc de la Commune.
20. Attend the Crankworx event, which celebrates the culture of the mountain biking dynamic community.