Your Complete Guide to a Colourful Thanksgiving Weekend
The fall colours in the Québec City Area will be at their peak during the Thanksgiving long weekend (October 10–12 this year in Canada). It’s the perfect time to take a stroll through the streets of Old Québec or enjoy the great outdoors in the dazzling beauty of countryside. Here are some fun things to do during a stay in Québec City.
PLaines d'Abraham, Guy Lessard
Mont-Sainte-Anne, Audet Photo
Strøm Spa Nordique
- Make gourmet discoveries at Grand Marché de Québec or at the new Marché public de Sainte-Foy.
- Explore the cutest streets of Old Québec while giving your Instagram account a major boost. Share your memories with us: #Quebeccite.
- Be amazed by the fall colours at their peak in grandiose parks a stone's throw from the city.
- Drive around Île d'Orléans to sample delicious local goods in a charming setting.
- Get ready for Halloween by visiting the decorations installed throughout the Joan of Arc Garden on the Plains of Abraham.
- Go apple picking and enjoy the family entertainment offered in several orchards.
- Enjoy the crisp autumn air while enjoying a nature walk in a gorgeous urban park.
- See the forest from the canopy at Arbraska Chauveau treetop adventures.
- Visit the vineyards, distilleries and other local liquor producers.
- Observe thousands of Snow Geese at the Cap Tourmente National Wildlife Area and make a nice hike in this spectacular setting.
- Take a hike to see spectacular fall scenery. Psst! Get inspired by our favourite trails for this time of the year!