Visiting Québec City Safely
We can’t wait to welcome you to the Québec City area, whether for business or a vacation.
Since the public health situation is constantly evolving, be sure to check in with the places you want to visit to make sure they’re open, get their current hours of operation, and book ahead whenever possible.
Québec City Is a Safe Destination Where Health Measures Are Rigorously Applied:
- Employees frequently wash or disinfect their hands
- Employees wear their masks properly
- High-touch surfaces and common areas are frequently disinfected
- Hotels follow rigorous safety and cleanliness practices that often go beyond what is required
We invite all visitors to:
- Frequently wash or disinfect their hands
- Wear their masks properly (for visitors ages 10 and over)
- Maintain a distance from people outside their family bubble
- Book their activities, meals, and overnight stays in advance
- Use contactless payment whenever possible
- Stay home and postpone their trip if they have any symptoms associated with COVID-19
- Be patient if wait times are longer than usual because hygiene measures are being applied (after all, you’re on vacation!)