Skiing & Snowboarding
The Québec City area boasts fantastic terrain and exceptional conditions, with an average natural snowfall of over 400 cm each year! Come ski at any of the fun and friendly resorts just minutes from beautiful Québec City.
Note for winter 2020-2021: The mountains and open spaces will be perfect playgrounds this winter. You just need to be well prepared to enjoy it. Here are some general instructions to follow while the Québec City region is in the red zone, but our best advice is to verify the information directly on the site of the ski resort of your choice before your departure:
- Remember to buy your tickets in advance
- Wearing a face covering is mandatory. It can be a neck warmer that covers the nose and mouth
- Maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters at all times between people who do not live under the same roof as you
- 1 ski lift = 1 household. For single people, the distance of 2 meters will be maintained for all types of lifts
- Use of the base lodge for warming up is restricted. When entering, wash your hands in the places provided for this purpose and observe the traffic instructions. Wearing a face covering is mandatory, except when seated at the table.
Check with the station of your choice to see equipment rental possibilities.