Visit Request - Travel Journalists
The Business Development and International Partnerships Team at Québec City Tourism receives a lot of requests in a year from journalists on assignment. Unfortunately, we can’t offer everyone personalized support.
We primarily promote the following four experiences:
- Culture (history, heritage, lifestyle, festivals and events)
- Nature and adventure
- St. Lawrence River and cruises
- Snow (mountains and downhill sports/activities; parks and natural sites; festivals and events)
How to Request Assistance
The travel journalists we host are selected based on a number of qualitative and quantitative criteria.
• Please apply at least four weeks before your intended travel date.
• Preference is given to travel journalists on assignment.
• You must supply a media kit.
We take the time to assess the merits of each application, but cannot guarantee that you will receive the requested assistance. That being said, we know a good opportunity when we see one. Feel free to get in touch—we’ll be happy to discuss the possibilities with you.
To help us review your application, please fill in the following form.
Once your request is approved, our team of experienced professionals will help you plan and promote your trip.