Contact Québec City Tourism
For questions, comments, or requests for documents, our highly trained staff will be happy to answer your questions or help you plan your stay. There are various ways to contact us:
Québec City Tourism Head Office
399, rue Saint-Joseph Est
Québec, QC G1K 8E2
Please note that no tourist information or services are available at this address.
Permanent Tourist Information Centers
Centre Infotouriste de Québec
Multiservice tourist information bureau run by Tourisme Québec. Visitors to the bureau can gather information on Québec City and area and all Québec destinations.
12, rue Sainte-Anne
Québec, QC, G1R 3X2
- Mid-June to September 2, daily, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- September 3 to mid-June, daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed December 25 and January 1
Tourist Information Bureau, Tourisme Chaudière-Appalaches
Located on highway 20 East in Lévis (Saint-Nicolas), the Tourist Information Bureau offers comprehensive tourist information for Québec City and area. The staff will be delighted to help you plan your stay, providing you with an array of free materials. They'll also assist you in booking accommodations or campgrounds. Free Internet access and picnic tables.
800, autoroute Jean-Lesage
Lévis, QC, G7A 1E3
Télécopieur : 418-831-8442
- November 1, 2019, to March 31, 2020, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- April 1, 2020, to mid-June, daily, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mid-June to late August, daily, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- September 1 to October 31, 2020, daily, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on December 25 and January 1
Our tourist bureau makes it a point to provide professional and personalized information. We greet you with a smile and can help you find attractions, activities, local products or artists and artisans from Île d'Orléans. You can also obtain a cultural passport, in French or English, that will enable you to learn about cultural, historical and other sites of interest on Île d'Orléans (available at the visitor reception office and interpretation centres).
490, côte du Pont
Saint-Pierre-de-l'Île-d'Orléans, QC, G0A 4E0
Télécopieur : 418-828-2335
- January 6 to March 31, 2020, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, closed.
- April 1 to May 10, 2020, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- May 11 to June 14, 2020, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- June 15 to September 1, 2020, everyday, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- September 2 to October 11, 2020, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- October 12 to October 30, 2020, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- November 1 to December 20, 2020, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, closed.
The Saint-Raymond tourist bureau is the ideal place for accurate information on Saint-Raymond and the surrounding area. The bureau has leaflets, maps and other promotional material on the region's attractions. Our personnel has all the information you need about the numerous activities available in our region. Come pay us a visit to discover the Portneuf region's hidden treasures and little corners of paradise.
160-2, place de l'Église
Saint-Raymond, QC, G3L 3V9
Télécopieur : 418-987-8693
- September 3 to October 14, 2019, Monday to Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Closed on Sundays.
- October 15 to December 20, 2019, and January 6, 2020 to June 19, 2020, Monday to Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Friday 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
Closed on September 2, October 14 and from December 21, 2019 to January 5, 2020.
Located near Vieux-Québec, this tourist information office stands out through the Huron-Wendat people’s legendary hospitality. Discover the range of cultural and outdoor activities available in Wendake, as well as its restaurants, accommodations, shopping outlets and more. The friendly staff will help you plan your visit and immerse yourself in this Aboriginal land!
10, Place de la Rencontre
Wendake, QC, G0A 4V0
- Open daily, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Seasonal Tourist Information Centers
Bureau d'accueil touristique de Charlesbourg
The Charlesbourg tourist welcome office is located in an old flour mill dating back to 1742. The adjacent gardens make the whole site a wonderfully pleasant and tranquil place to visit. On weekends, the aroma of bread baking in an outdoor oven fills the air. Thanks to its location outside of the limits of Old Québec City the site is easily accessible to visitors. You'll find tourist guides for all regions, assistance booking accommodations and itineraries to make your stay enjoyable. What's more, you'll be delighted by our friendly staff.
7960, boulevard Henri-Bourassa
Québec, QC, G1H 3G3
Télécopieur : 418-624-7519
- Mid-June to September 7, daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Free admission
Early September to mid-June
Pavillon d'accueil récréotouristique de la Côte-de-Beaupré
Contact us to plan your stay on the Côte-de-Beaupré. In summer, we provide services by phone, email or in person. If you're looking to reserve accommodations, a restaurant or an activity, we're the ones to ask! The waterfalls, the canyon, the mountains, the wildlife and other distinctive features are nature at its most magnificent! Whether you're a nature lover, a seasoned athlete, an extreme outdoor enthusiast or a contemplative walker, you'll adore it.
5572, boulevard Sainte-Anne
Boischatel, QC, G0A 1H0
- From May 13 to June 11, 2020, open Wednesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- From June 12 to September 7, 2020, open everyday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- From September 9 to October 12, 2020, open Wednesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Open Monday October 13, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
October 15, 2019 to early May 2020.
Tourist Information Relay
These tourist information relays are all open all year round, 24 hours a day.
Relais d'information touristique de Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures
This tourist information station located in the Parc routier Cap-de-Pierre between exits 285 and 295 of Highway 40 East gives you 24-hour access to travel literature on the greater Québec City area. You can also purchase maps of the region, province and Canada from an on-site vending machine, or use the direct line to talk to tourist information staff if you need more information. There's an outdoor playground for the children, picnic tables and a restaurant. Reduced mobility access.
Autoroute 40 Est, between exit 285 and 295
Aire de service du Cap-de-Pierre
Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures, QC, G3A 0L9
Relais d'information touristique du Lac-Beauport
The tourist information relay is located at the entrance of Lac Beauport, at the gas station on the corner of Jacques-Bédard Street and the Boulevard du Lac. Lac Beauport offers you a great choice of outdoor activities: mountain hiking, cross country skiing, alpine skiing, snowshoeing, ice skating on the lake during winter time, swimming in the lake during summer time, mountain biking, accommodations, restaurants, shopping, and historic sites. No on-site staff.
340, boulevard du Lac
Québec, QC, G2M 0C9
Relais d'information touristique de la Municipalité de Lac-Beauport
This Tourist Information Station, located near city hall, features a map of Lac-Beauport and the RCMs La Jacques-Cartier, highlighting local services, accommodations, restaurants and major tourist attractions across the region.
65, chemin Tour-du-Lac
Québec, QC, G2M 0C9
Relais d'information touristique Laurier Québec
Strategically located about five minutes from the Pierre-Laporte and Québec bridges, the Laurier Québec tourist information station features a giant 64-inch touch screen with access to the official website for the Québec City region. It contains a wealth of tourist information about Old Québec, local activities and attractions, events, accommodation, restaurants and other key data. This tourist station has a large parking area and is accessible to persons with reduced mobility. Laurier Québec is the second most visited destination in the Québec City area, after Old Québec.
2700, boulevard Laurier, door 4B
Québec, QC, G1V 4J9