Chapelle des Jésuites
QC, G1R 3W8
Chapel built in 1817 from plans drawn by architect François Baillairgé. Beautiful religious artwork. High altar by Eugène Taché. Two statues dating back to 1750 are attributed to Pierre-Noël Levasseur. The Way of the Cross was done by Médard Bourgault. Two recumbent figures representing the Canadian Martyrs by Alfred Laliberté. Statues of Ignatius of Loyola and Peter Claver sculpted by Louis Jobin.